Dr Hamid Zolghadrzadeh-Jahromi
School/Department: Natural & Built Environments
Position: Senior Lecturer
Dr Hamid Z. Jahromi is a Senior Lecturer at School of Civil Engineering and Construction at Kingston University London. Prior to joining Kingston University he was a Lecturer at University of East London School of Architecture, Computing and Engineering. Hamid completed his PhD at the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Imperial College London in 2009. The quality of the research work undertaken as part of his PhD studies was considered outstanding, leading to the prestigious award of Unwin prize in 2010. Prior to his PhD at Imperial College London, he successfully completed his MSc in Structural Engineering with Distinction at Cardiff University in 2005.
Hamid specialises in the field of Structural Engineering and Construction Management. He is actively involved in both teaching and research and the outcome of his research is published in international journals and conferences.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- 2014 - present FHEA - Fellow of Higher Education Academy
- 2013 - 2014 PGCert - Learning and Teaching in Higher Education
- 2010 - present Unwin Prize 2010 - Imperial College London
- 2009 - present DIC - Imperial College London
- 2005 - 2009 PhD (Civil Engineering) - Imperial College London
- 2004 - 2005 MSc in Structural Engineering with Distinction - Cardiff University