Dr Hasan Haroglu
School/Department: Natural & Built Environments
Position: Senior Lecturer
BEng(Civil), MSc (Construction Management), PGCert, EngD, SFHEA, MCIOB
Hasan Haroglu is a Senior Lecturer and the Course Director of Undergraduate Construction Management Programme in the Department of Construction and Surveying, School of Natural and Built Environments at Kingston University. Prior to that, he was a Research Fellow at the ICRC, University of Reading working on the research project 'BREEAM-in-Use'. He earned an Engineering Doctorate (EngD) degree at Loughborough University. Hasan also holds an MSc degree in Construction Management from Loughborough University. He is a Member of CIOB and a Fellow of the HEA.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- 2016 - present SFHEA: Senior Fellow of Higher Education Academy
- 2014 - present MCIOB: Member of the Chartered Institute of Building
- 2013 - present FHEA: Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- 2012 - present ICE: Graduate member
- 2000 - present TMMOB: Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers, Turkey.
My current research interests include quality management, building environmental assessment methods/tools, sustainable construction, renewable technologies, design management, and procurement and contract strategies.
My teaching is mainly on Construction Management courses at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
+44 (0)20 8417 2253
PR Town House 207