Papers are invited from academics, research scholars, industry personnel and students. Submitted papers should not have been published/ accepted/ be presently under consideration for publication elsewhere. All papers for the conference will be selected through peer review process.
Authors are requested to submit and/or review paper with the EasyChair, click here to make a new submission and/or reviewing for DCABES 2013.(Before using the EasyChair, you may need download the paper submission/reviewing instructions.
Please use CPS paper template which is available now as Word Document and PDF file. Since the DCABES 2013 Proceedings will be published by the CPS, please reformat your paper according to the CPS paper format template.
Authors are invited to submit original research papers of high quality that have not been published earlier. The topics of interest include but are not limited to:
1. Computational methods in science and engineering.
2. Computational finance.
3. E-engineering and e-science applications.
4. E-commerce applications.
5. E-education applications.
6. Distributed agents.
7. Distributed multimedia.
8. Distributed databases.
Cloud Computing and Grid Computing
1. Infrastructure of Cloud/Grid Computing.
2. Cloud/Grid computing platforms and tools.
3. Cloud/Grid Software and Middleware.
4. Cloud/Grid computing applications.
5. Cloud/Grid computing paradigms.
6. New technologies and developments in computer networking
1. Numerical parallel algorithms.
2. Non numerical parallel algorithms.
3. Algorithms exploiting distributed computing environment.
4. Performance assessment with computation/communication complex analysis.
5. Distributed/parallel algorithms in image and vision processing.
6. Geometric modelling, and fractals.
7. Compression and decompression for multimedia applications.
8. Data mining and Knowledge Discovery
Internet of Things (IOT)
1. Communication systems and network architectures for the IOT.
2. Technologies and concepts for embedding sensing, actuation, communication, and computation into networked things.
3. Software Platform Developments for the IOT.
4. Novel services and applications in an IOT.
5. Emerging IOT business models and process changes.
6. Experience reports in areas such as healthcare, logistics & transport.
7. Security & privacy aspects of IOT infrastructures & applications.
1. Real-time embedded systems for business, engineering, and sciences.
2. Distributed information systems for business, engineering, and sciences.
3. Web resources management and system design for e-science and e-engineering.
4. Web performance analysis for business, engineering and sciences.
Software tools and environments for distributed or parallel platform.
1. Use of MPI, PVM, Java Platforms for web-based simulation and computing.
2. Tools and platforms for E-education.
3. Tools and platforms for E-business.
4. Web browser and search engine design.
5. Mobile agents and computing.
1. Vehicle Controls.
2. Traffic surveillance and control.
3. Operation vehicle height management.
4. Tourism information management.
5. Internet of Vehicles.
1. E-Business and Mobile Business.
2. Data Mining and Data Base Technology.
3. Business Forecast Theory and Decision Making.
4. Management Stratagem and Models.
5. Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
6. E-Banking and Security.
7. E-Business System Design and Application.
2. Firewall Technology.
3. Web Security.
4. Network authentication technology.
5. Intrusion Detection.
6. Computer Virus Prevention Technology.